Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Lush haul :)

Lol~ I've been busy with my new job recently. It's been very interesting and slightly frustrating. I'll try to update more often :D Anyway, here is the stuff I ordered from Lush. Lush is not easy to get hold of in Singapore, so this is a new experience! This was my 1st lush spree and so far I'm very pleased with the gorgeous smelling soaps!

List of the stuff I ordered:

Honey I Washed The Kids Soap
Karma Soap
Rock Star Soap
Fair Trade Foot Lotion
Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter
Imogen Rose solid PERFUME     




so far I've only tried out the perfume and lotions. The Imogen Rose solid PERFUME had a very heady scent. It's very..... exotic smelling, much heavier than what I usually like. I have to be honest and say I don't think it smells like a rose. Smells a bit like the strong scented kind of perfumes that some Muslims like to use. It's not bad, just needs a little getting used to due to the unexpectedness of it's un-rose like scent :)  3/5

The Fair Trade Foot Lotion was supposed to have a slight spearmint tingle. Unfortunately, there was none. it smells minty, looks a pretty pink but is slightly more watery than I expected. Usually foot lotions are more creamy than hand lotions, but this one was very liquid. The moisturizing factor is only ok, but since my feet are quite dry I prefer The Body Shop Spa wisdom Africa Honey & Beeswax hand and foot butter. 3.5/5


The Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter was the one product I was really looking forward to. After hearing raves from Laquerized and other nail divas, I was convinced it was the perfect cuticle moisturiser to save the day. I have to say, it's nice but it's not really the miracle worker I expected. My OPI avoplex high-intensity hand & nail cream works just as well for me. Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter was good to use but I think it's more or less the same as my usual cuticle moisturiser : |  4/5


I haven't had the time to cut my soaps into smaller cubes to use and try out, but they all smell heavenly! :) I'm pretty pleased with my Lush haul even though not everything met my expectations :D I'll still continue to buy Lush! :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh b4 i go back in dec, if u need to get Lush stuff can tell me...i can help u buy...

    ReplyDelete