Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Castledew 9301 swatch

This is what I usually would term as a b.o.r.i.n.g color and ignore, but I'm going to start work soon and I've been looking into pastel colors that are work appropriate. LoL~ Below is Castledew 9301 which is a pale lilac with very subtle blue and pink micro-glitter/shimmer.
1 coat. Extremely sheer.
compare both bottle shots for shimmer color changes
4 coats to get rid of VNL. subtle glitter.
In the bottle, the glitter is more noticeable and pretty. However, on the finger it dries to a rather dull finish. The glitter is not very noticable unless viewed in close proximity. Rather disappointing actually. The lilac base color is still pretty and feminine, but I feel it lacks a spark to make it unique. For S$8 I truly expected better.

No comments:

Post a Comment