Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Color club too violet

This polish was just sitting around collecting dust for ages. I had ordered it many months ago but when it finally came i decided i hated it. It's a very pretty sheer purple that's perfect for layering. It came in a mini bottle and it has holo glitter! What's not to like? It doesn't come with a metal ball inside it to shake the polish out evenly so the holo glitter likes to stick to the bottle sides. I have no idea why, but I felt instant hate when I realized this =.= OMG. I sometimes freak myself out with my insane ideas.

Luckily, this madness only lasted till yesterday, when i decided I might as well give it a try since the color was too pretty to reject just because of my insane obsession with polish metal balls. lol.

From left to right: layered over OPI black onyx, layered over OPI the color to watch, 2 coats Too Violet, 1 coat Too Violet.
From left to right: layered over OPI black onyx, layered over OPI the color to watch, 2 coats Too Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment